One of my favorite holidays of the year, July 4th, is in just a few short days!! I mostly love the 4th because we all get to live in the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave…but I also love hamburgers & lakes & fireworks (you know, typical celebratory 4th of July stuff!) So in honor of the birth of our country, the fearless men & women who have fought for our freedoms, AND the love of enjoying a hamburger by the lake…here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. THE SHOPBOP SALE!!! When my favorite online retailer has a sale, I must shout it from the rooftops (or the blogosphere!) This drapey maxi is the perf day-to-night beach coverup, or exploring the city dress (and you can get it in red or blue!) Pair it with this chic, summery fedora, this bold statement necklace, and these gladiator sandals for a fabulously fun 4th of July look.
2. The “GULF COASTER” coaster: I’m obsessed with these “gulf coaster” coasters! So cute & fun. Maybe you prefer the west coaster or east coaster, but I’m a total gulf coaster gal PLUS, get 15% off with the code AHA15 at checkout.
3. A Beachy Print: This pretty watercolor print says “The cure for anything is salt water. Sweat, tears, or the ocean” – LOVE! And so true.
4. Spy Valley Sauvignon Blanc: This is one of my absolute FAVE summer whites. It’s fresh & crisp & easy to sip on the beach or at cocktail hour. Plus, it’s less than $20 a bottle!
5. The Perfect BB Cream: This Tarte Cosmetics BB is my everyday go-to. The coverage is flawless (and SUPER light-weight) and it contains an SPF 30 broad spectrum sunscreen. Look seriously fab & protect your skin, womanistas!
Have a safe, happy, & healthy Fourth of July, womanistas!
xo, the womanista