Buying fitness clothes is an exciting and motivating activity that many women love to indulge in once they've got a regular workout schedule figured out. Sometimes this activity can become an obsession when you realize that you are running out of room in your dresser to fit new gear, and half the items that are shoved in the back of your drawers are rarely or never worn. If this applies to you, then this article from Women's Health Magazine will show you a couple ways you can glam up your fitness attire. Enjoy!
Monogram Duffel: Duffel bag + Sequin letter appliqués + Fabric glue
- Glue. Apply adhesive to the back of the letter appliques.
- Place. Stuff the bag and adhere the letters into position.
>> Read more: Stop Ruining Your Fitness Clothes in the Wash
Lacy Sneakers: Sneakers + Sponge Brush + Lace + Scissors + Fabric Fusion
- Shape. Cut the lace into pieces a little larger than the areas you want to embellish.
- Glue. Using a sponge brush, apply a thin layer of adhesive to the shoe panels you'll be covering.
- Place. Press the lace pieces into the prepared areas and leave them overnight to dry.
- Snip. Trim any excess threads from the edges of the lace for a clean, finished look.