As temperatures start to drop, your appetite for tasty fall recipes begins to rise. Food around this time of year tends to be on the heavier side, which can be hard to integrate into a clean and healthy diet. Rather than miss out on some of the most delicious recipes of the year, check out these 15 skinny soups to love and savor this fall!
1. Weight Loss Soup: This incredibly healthy soup encourages detoxification and bodily cleanliness. Jammed with vitamins, minerals and a crazy amount of vegetables, this recipe will become your new seasonal favorite! Click here to see the recipe.
2. Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower Soup: This cheesy masterpiece will warm you from the inside out, which is perfect to make when the weather starts to cool down. The best part about this recipe is that you won’t feel guilty for licking the bowl clean. Click here to see.
3. Thai Curried Butternut Squash Soup: This soup transforms a healthy vegetable into a Thai-inspired, spicy, delicious and satisfying dish. If you are trying to step out of your comfort zone with recipes, this one is worth your time. Check it out here!
4. Sweet Potato and Chipotle Soup: At first glance, it’s easy to assume that this savory soup has cream in it… but it doesn’t! This vegan, dairy-free soup is bursting with flavor with a subtle, spicy kick. Click here to see more.
5. Skinny Detox Soup: This soup is crazy about vegetables! Nourish your body with this healthy stew and you'll be feeling good as new! Click here for the recipe!
6. Chile Green Chowder: This soup is spicy, smokey and totally delicious. If you want to make this for the family, add a spoonful of plain yogurt to minimize the heat intensity. Click here to get the recipe!
7. Quick Tomato Bisque: Any soup that has the name “bisque” in it is usually high in calories and saturated fat, but our tomato bisque recipe has only 167 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving. Not bad! Click here to get the nutritional info.
8. Clean Eating Cream of Mushroom Soup. For all you gluten- and dairy-free clean eaters, this cream of mushroom soup is addicting! Enjoy a hot bowl of this for lunch or dinner, and enjoy! Check out the recipe here.
9. Skinny Butternut Squash + Apple Soup: Can’t get enough butternut squash? Then you’ll love this recipe. It’s easy to make, low in calories, and has a rich and thick flavor. Click here to get the recipe!
10. Skinny Enchilada Soup: Can you believe there’s a way to turn a popular Mexican dish into a skinny soup? Everything you crave about savory enchiladas in a hearty blend of traditional Tex-Mex flavors. So delicious! (via Domestic Superhero)
11. Pumpkin and Black Bean Soup: Talk about a seasonal crowd pleaser! This soup will definitely be requested for several nights in a row — yeah, it’s that good! Not to mention that it’s perfect for leftovers. Click here to check it out!
12. Cream of Zucchini Soup: Learn to love this healthy green vegetable starting with this awesome recipe. It uses only five ingredients and has only 60 calories per serving. What are you waiting for? (via Skinnytaste)
13. Skinny Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup: This recipe is perfect for those who are easing into a diet. It’s thick and savory with a tiny zing. Anyone who loves tomatoes will appreciate this recipe. Try it! (via Laughing Spatula)
14. Weight Watchers Zero Point Asian Soup: This Asian-inspired soup is full of savory flavors that will leave you feeling satisfied without the guilt! It requires a lot of unique ingredients, so make sure you know where to locate them at your grocery store! (via Uncle Jerry’s Kitchen)
15. Clam Chowder Lightened Up: That creamy, thick and mouth-watering goodness that you know about clam chowder made light and doable for dieters. It uses milk instead of cream, so a serving size only has 209 calories. Not bad for something you’re really craving! (via Skinnytaste)
16. Creamy Shrimp, Corn and Leek Soup: If you want to incorporate seafood into your diet more, try this recipe out. It’s light, creamy and super savory. Make sure you follow all of the ingredients! Click here to see.
>> Want more? Click here to see 50 detox soups and stews.