Ready to tighten that tush? It's time to go from flab to fab with these six moves. Do them as you wait for the microwave to beep, squeeze them in during commercial breaks and add them into your fitness routine.
1. Jump Squats: A jump squat is a tried and true method for working your lower body. We love a traditional squat, but squat variations like this are a great way to keep your body guessing. Click here to get more details on the jump squat.
2. Leg Rainbow: Work your booty and more with this move. It's a great way to try something new and you can easily do this in the living room while watching your favorite late-night shows! Click here for step-by-step instructions.
3. Booty Kicks: Target your booty with this kickin' move! It's a great move for a home workout, so if there's no time to get to the gym, there's no excuse! Just be sure the chair you use is sturdy. See more info on the move here.
4. Weighted Donkey Kicks: This is a great move to round that tush. It's effective and directly target your glutes. If you don't have a dumbbell, that's okay! You can go without it, or replace it with a water bottle! Click here for more details.
5. Glute Bridge March: Work both your booty and abs with this glute bridge. It's a nice move for home or gym, so you can work that booty anywhere you are! Do it on a yoga mat or living room carpet. See how it's done here.
6. Resistance Band Kickback Pulse: Slim your thighs and tighten your tush with this resistance move. The band gives you a challenge as you work your way to the body you're dreaming of! See it done here.