Looking for a workout that will tone your entire body? Check out this list of seven moves that will rock your core, upper body and lower body, getting you the results you want! Remember to stretch, warm up and cool down before and after completing these and any other fitness moves.
1. Shoulder Press: You'll need a pair of dumbbells for this move. Grab whatever weight you feel comfortable with at your fitness level and get to work! Check out instructions for the move here.
2. Stacked Foot Pushups: This puts a rather interesting twist on your classic pushup. You'll feel like Superwoman after completing this one! Here's how to do it.
3. Dumbbell Rows: Test your arms with these rows. Grab those dumbbells from before and get ready to sweat! Click here for instructions for the move.
4. Plank Jacks: These offer some cardio as well as muscle toning so that you can burn the maximum amount of fat possible! They get tough toward the end, but you can push through. Here's how to do them.
5. Burpee: Ah, the dreaded burpee. Yes, it's a tough one, but think about the amazing results it will get! Click here to learn how to do it.
6. Inch Worm: This one is almost like a mini burpee, and it can actually be really fun! Here's how to do it.
7. Reverse Plank with Leg Raise: The reverse plank/leg lift combo will really test your abs and endurance. Click here to learn more!