The holidays certainly are a busy time, so it's often difficult to find time to work out. BUT, it's important to make an effort to exercise daily, especially during the holidays when you may or may not be consuming more calories than usual! On those super busy days when you don't have time for a full workout at the gym, you can do these simple moves every day in order to help you stay fit during the holidays.
1. Power Squat: If you've mastered the squat, it's time to move on to the power squat! Burst through the end with a big jump to get the most out of this move. Click here to learn how to do it.
2. Inch Worm: The inch worm is great because it targets your whole entire body, plus it's even a little fun to do! Learn how to do it here.
3. Pushup: An exercise classic, the pushup will always be one of our favorite go-to moves. Here's how to do it.
4. Tricep Dips on Step: You can do this move on a bottom step, your couch or even a stable chair. It's great for working your triceps! Click here for instructions.
5. Side Leg Lift: Leg lifts really work your abs, glutes, hip flexors and quads, especially when you use a resistance band. Here's how to do them!
How do you stay fit during the hectic holidays? Share with us in the comments below!