If you want to shave off a few pounds you need to burn calories, and the best way to do that is to get your heart rate accelerated! These eight moves are guaranteed to get you sweating and your heart rate pumping.
1. Mountain Climbers: This is a total body move that helps to get your body pumped up for a good workout! Do as many as you can for 60 seconds! Learn how by clicking here or with the video below!
2. Jumping Lunge: Jumping is a great way to get your body moving and your heart pumping. Set your watch for 60 seconds and see how many you can do! For more info on this move, click here.
3. Power Squat: Not only do squats tone your glutes, but this powerful variation includes a big jump, so you can get burn even more calories. Click here for more information.
4. High Knees + Butt Kicks: Do 30 seconds of high knees, then 30 seconds of butt kicks. This fast-paced combo will have your heart rate up in no time! Here's how to do high knees, and here's how to do butt kicks.
5. Burpees: Burpees are tough. They really get you breathing heavy! Do as many as you can for 60 seconds, but make sure you're doing them properly. Bad form won't get you results! Get details on burpees here or watch the video below.
6. Frog Jump: Put some power behind your jumps and get as much air as you can! Land softly with your knees bent so you don't hurt yourself. For more tips on frog jumps, click here.
7. Tuck Jump: This move is similar to the frog jump, but you don't go all the way to the floor, allowing you to do more jumps in 60 seconds! Learn more here.
8. Switch Kicks: This is a fast-paced move and, with engaged abs, will not only burn calories, but can help tighten your tummy too! Here's how to do switch kicks.