Tell the truth: how long has that little black dress been hanging in your closet? Well, it's time to break it out! Check out our full-body workout that will keep you looking fantastic in that little black dress for your next date night or cocktail party. For each move below, do as many as you can for one minute each, stopping for a break only after you've completed the whole set. Rest for 60 seconds, then repeat it three more times!
1. Reverse Plank with Leg Raise: This move is like a plank, but you'll be facing the ceiling. And you'll be lifting your leg in the air. You'll be at Superwoman status after this one! Click here to learn how to do a reverse plank with leg raise.
2. Burpee: Burpees are tough, but they get results. Make sure you're going for the full minute! Here's how to do a burpee.
3. Pushup with Hand Raise: The pushup is a test in itself, but if you can do the hand raise, you deserve to wear that little black dress whenever you want. Here's how.
4. Tiptoe Plie Squat: You will definitely feel the burn in your quads with this one! Power through! Click here for instructions.
5. Reverse Lunge with Front Kick: Add a little kick to your lunge to spice up the same old boring move. Here's how to do it.
That's one set. Rest for one minute and then repeat the set three more times.