There are all sorts of excuses for skipping your workout. No gym membership, however, is not one of them! Here are 10 total-body moves you can easily do in the comfort of your own home. Incorporate them into your routine to help you get toned and healthy.
1. Plank Jack: We love to change up the way we plank. This version will work your whole body! Learn more about it here or watch the video below.
2. Box Jump: This is a great move to do at home. If you don't have a step like the one in our photo, it's okay! You can use the step on your staircase. This move is great because it'll work your body from top to bottom and get your heart rate up for some bonus cardio. Click here to learn more about the move.
3. Sprint in Place: Ready to work your whole body? Sprint in place! It's a great way to get your heart pumping and burn fat from all over. It's also a great to add into your routine if you can't get outside for your cardio. We recommend holding hand weights and using ankle weights if you have them. Click here for details on the move.
4. Up + Overs: If your typical routine is boring, this will change it up! You'll love the way it tones muscles in a new way. Click here to learn how it's done or watch the video below.
5. Corkscrew Pushup: This pushup isn't just for working those shoulders! Your abs will be engaged as you work both your upper and lower body in this new plank. Click here to get step-by-step instructions.
6. Switch Kick: We like to perform this move on a yoga mat, but it's no biggie if you don't have one. Try adding switch kicks into your routine to target your whole body and to increase heart rate. Get more info here and watch the video below.
7. Push Press: Dust off those dumbbells! This is a great move that will have you squatting, lifting and engaging your abs. To learn how it's done, click here.
8. Inch Worm: You may feel a little bit silly doing this move but it's a challenging way to push your body! It'll really work your muscles so click here to see how it's done.
9. Burpees with a Pushup: The dreaded burpee. It's a difficult move that will have you breathing hard and leave your muscles sore. It's the perfect move for an at-home routine. Click here to see how it's done.
10. Squat Press with Resistance Band: If you don't own a resistance band, we recommend investing in one. They are a great tool for exercising and there are tons of workouts that can be done with them. Get step-by-step instructions for the squat press by clicking here.