Ready to get down? We mean that literally! Grab your yoga mat and make some space because we have found our seven favorite moves performed on the ground that will have you feeling the burn tomorrow.
1. Waist Trimmer: This move is no joke. If you want to slim and trim, this is the move for you. Don't be discouraged if it's not as easy as it looks. This move takes practice! Get step-by-step instructions by clicking here.
2. Chest Press with Leg Raise: This is a great move because it targets more than one area. When you get down on the floor for this move, you'll work your chest, core and hip flexors. If you want the details on the move, click here.
3. Glute Bridge March: Ready to work your booty? This is a good move to tone and tighten the tush and get in a core workout at the same time! You can easily do this move at home or in the gym. Click here to see how it's done.
4. Reverse Plank with Leg Raise: This is a total-body move that will have you feeling the burn. Your abs will be engaged as you use your arm to support yourself and raise your legs. Click here to read more about the move and watch the video below.
5. Genie Abs: Genie abs are an effective way to work your core. If you want to strengthen or define, this is the perfect move to add into your routine. Click here to see how it's done.
6. Weighted Donkey Kick: If you want another booty workout, try this Weighted Donkey Kick. It'll help you tone and tighten in a whole new way. See it done here.
7. Single Leg Frog Lift: This move may not look too tricky from its photo, but trust us, it is. You really have to focus on your glutes when doing this move. Click here to make sure you're using the proper form.