Looking for some new and inventive ways to stick to those weight loss resolutions? We’ve compiled a list of our favorite moves that will help you work those curves! These exercises will help target those hard-to-reach muscles for a workout that is sure to shred through unwanted fat. Take a look below to learn more.
1. Glute Bridge: Looking for a way to chisel those abs, glutes and hip flexors? This move will tone and tighten those muscles in no time. Plus, for those of you ready to take it to the next level, feel free to crank up the heat with a resistance band around those thighs! Click here to see how it’s done.
2. Resistance Band Kickback Pulse: Nothing works those legs like kickbacks, and the added challenge of the resistance band makes this one of our favorite moves when it comes to getting sexy, supermodel legs! For more details, click here.
3. Three-Way Lunge: Spice up those lunges with this exercise! Three-way lunges engage the muscles in your hamstrings, quads, glutes and calves for a move that will really help sculpt your legs. To learn more about this move, click here.
>> Read more: 17 Lunges to Tighten Your Tush and Thighs
4. Booty Rainbow: This magical exercise will help you to transform your glutes and inner and outer thighs! Be sure to keep your spine straight and your eyes trained on the ground in front of you as you move your legs. Click here for further instructions.
5. Weighted Knee Lift and Twist: This heated exercise will get you on your feet and moving in no time! It is a great way to get those shapely obliques, shoulders, and glutes. Do as many as you can for 30-60 seconds, and then rest for 30 seconds before repeating! Check out a demonstration here.
6. Skater Squat with Resistance Band: Crank up the intensity of your traditional squats with this tried and true variation! The resistance band places a lot of emphasis on strengthening those inner and outer thighs. Click here to learn how it’s done.
Check out the rest of the curve-building exercises on the next page!
7. Leg Lift Tap: This common Pilates move is a great way to tone up those legs and glutes. Plus, keeping your hips aligned also helps you to engage your core muscles! We’ll have you working up a sweat in no time. Check out more instructions here.
>> Read more: 4 Pilates Moves You Need Now
8. Weighted Step-Up: This move may seem simple enough, but we promise you’ll have that heart pounding in minutes! Keep your chest lifted and your tummy tight as you step up onto the box. Feel free to throw in a dumbbell curl each time you step on the box for an intensified workout! Click here for more information.
9. Weighted Donkey Kick: Nothing works those glutes quite like this exercise! The added weight of the dumbbell behind your knee really boosts the burn, so start with a lighter weight and build your way up! For more details, click here.
10. Single Leg Frog Lift: Brace yourself: This move can be tricky to master! As you lift your bottom leg, be sure you are lifting from those hips! If you are getting your knee off the floor, you’re right on track. For more directions, click here.
11. Leg Lift in Bridge: This variation on a glute bridge will definitely tone and tighten that tush! If you need to modify, feel free to ditch the ball or try bending the moving leg into a 90-degree angle. Click here to see how it’s done.