Ready to bring your sexy back... with a sexy back? A strong back is a powerful asset on a woman and a trouble area we oftentimes hear complaints about. Who else is hating the back fat bra bulge? Grab a BOSU ball, stability ball and a couple five to 10-pound dumbbells and get ready to tone your back muscles!
1. Frog Crunch on Stability Ball: For this move, you'll lay on your stomach on top of the stability ball and pulse your legs up toward the ceiling, lifting your knees off the stability ball. Perform 12 reps of this move. Here's how to do it!
2. Back Extension: Keep that stability ball out and put it to work! You'll strengthen your back and your core with this one. Do 12 reps. Click here to see how to do the back extension.
3. Standing Resistance Band Row: In the workout video above, our CEO and founder Brooke Griffin does the move with dumbbells, but if you have a resistance band handy, go ahead and use that! Do 12 reps. Click here to see how it's done.
4. Superman: Your arms and abs will be burning by the end of this move! You'll feel it in your arms, lower lumbar muscles and abdominals. Try to hold it for a full minute, keeping your head up and your arms extended out in front of you. Do 12 reps. Click here for more instructions.
5. Scorpion Twist: Feeling a little twisted today? Not only will this move strengthen your oblique abs, but it also works as an amazing stretch! Do 10 reps. Click here to learn how to do the scorpion twist.