In an effort to look fabulous in our swimsuits, we tend to focus more on our lower body trouble spots and often neglect our arms. However, if you're ready for beautiful biceps, all you need to get your guns in gear are some dumbbells and these nine killer arm exercises!
1. Dumbbell Curls: This is an easy way to tone your arms. Keeping your elbows at your sides, slowly curl weights toward your chest and back down. Click here to see this move.
2. Shoulder Press: With arms bent and weights at shoulder level, exhale and push dumbbells up above your head until arms are straight. Inhale as you slowly bring weights back to starting position. To see more on this move, click here.
3. One-Arm Pushup: Looking to kick your pushup into high gear? This pushup will leave your arms screaming! Click here to see how to perform this move.
4. Hammer Curls: With a dumbbell in each hand, turn palms inward, toward each other. With hands at your sides, slowly curl up weights until elbows are fully bent. Lower arms down slowly, returning to start position. For more info on this move, click here.
5. Side Planks: Side planks are amazing not only for whipping those arms into shape, but also for ripping up your obliques as well. Click here to see how to do this move.
6. Reverse Fly: Beginning on your stomach on a stability ball with a weight in each hand, let the arms drop down. While keeping your arms straight, raise both arms out to the side. Return to start. To see the full description of this move, click here.
7. Concentration Curl on Stability Ball: The stability ball in this move allows you to truly focus on your bicep muscles, while also actively engaging your core. Find out how to complete this move by clicking here.
8. Chaturanga Pushup: This one combines a classic yoga move with a bicep-busting pushup to get those arms burning! Click here to see how to complete this move.
9. Double Kettlebell Pushup: This one really pumps up the intensity of the traditional pushup to get results fast! Click here to see how to complete this move.
So remember, your arms need love, too. Make sure that your amazing bikini body is well rounded by incorporating these exercises into your routine two to three times a week.