We are ALL about rocking curves, but sometimes the body goes a little overboard and gives us a bit more than we ordered in the thigh department (we've all been there!). But before you decide to pull out the baggy shirts and sweatpants, take a shot at this workout routine that just may be the solution to your saddlebag dilemma.
1. Standing Fire Hydrant with Medicine Ball: You'll need a sturdy chair and a soft ball for this move. Do it for 30 seconds, switch legs and perform the movement on the opposite leg for another 30 seconds. To see full instructions, click here!
2. Crossover Step-Up: Grab your dumbbells and get to work! Repeat the move as many times as you can for 30 seconds and then switch, so you're stepping up and crossing over with your other leg for another 30 seconds. Click here to learn how to do it.
3. Resistance Band Clamshell: Wrap your resistance band around your thighs and prepare for the burn! Here's how to do it.
4. Resistance Band Kickback Pulse: This move requires strength and stamina from your glutes in order to get all the way through! For a less intensity, ditch the resistance band. Click here to see how it's done.
5. Side Lunge Row: Grab a pair of dumbbells and get to work! You'll feel this move all over your body. Do the move as many times as you can for 60 seconds. Click here to see instructions.
>> Not seeing any results after all your hard work? This could be why!
6. Weighted Leg Circles: You'll feel this move in your oblique abs and hamstrings. To decrease the intensity a little bit, ditch the ankle weights. Do the exercise for 30 seconds on each leg. Click here to see how to do it.
7. Squat Step with Resistance Band: Tone your quads and glutes with this killer move. Do it quickly in a controlled motion back and forth as many times as possible in 60 seconds. For more details, click here.
8. Side Leg Lift on Stability Ball: Singe those saddlebags with this killer move! Do it for 30 seconds on each leg. Here's how it works!
9. Saddlebag Sizzler: This is the move our CEO and founder Brooke Griffin is doing in the video above. You'll really feel the burn in your glutes and your thighs after about 10 seconds of this! Perform the move on each leg for 30 seconds each. Here's how to do it.
Before you settle for those saddlebags, try incorporating these nine exercises into your lower body routine. Of course, don’t forget to include cardio workouts and a healthy diet, as those are also an important part of the process. If you stick with it and stay the course, you’ll be able to ditch the sweats and flaunt those super low-rise jeans!