For many of us, counting calories seems like a death sentence. Goodbye flavor, hello rumbling belly. Right? Wrong. Low calorie doesn’t always mean low flavor. Check out the low calorie dinners Skinny Mom has to offer under 350 calories, all super delicious, satisfying, and diet-friendly.
1. Skinny Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers: Bursting with flavor in every bite, these cheesesteak stuffed peppers are just as good as a cheesy sub without all the simple carbs. This is one of the best low-carb meals you’ll ever put in your mouth. You’re welcome. Two stuffed pepper halves ring in just over 300 calories! Click here for the recipe and watch the video below!
2. Skinny Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry: We’ve added some simple skinny swaps to this flavorful dish, and it is still just as tasty! This dish has all the flavor without any of the extra salt in so many stir-fry dinners. Get this recipe by clicking here.
3. Skinny Chicken Enchilada Casserole: Enchiladas are always a hit at the dinner table. Make our skinny version at home instead of the unhealthy over sized entrees from your local Mexican joint. This is simple to make with chicken, corn, beans and onions all mixed in with enchilada sauce. Chances are you have all these ingredients already, so say hello to tonight’s dinner! See the ingredients here.
4. Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff: This one will warm you up and fill your kitchen with the most mouth-watering scents of beef and mushrooms stewing in your slow cooker! It’s as simple as throwing in all the ingredients, turning on the slow cooker, and letting that bad boy do its thing. No worries about having extras… the leftovers are just as scrumptious. Learn to make the recipe here.
5. Skinny Lobster Mac N' Cheese: You can truly turn anything into a skinny meal. Don’t believe us? Try out our Lobster Mac! This dinner is perfect for nights when you want to indulge, but you won’t have to sacrifice your diet for deliciousness. Cheese, pasta, and lobster… and it is still under 350 calories?! Oh yes we did. Get more nutrition info here.
6. Skinny Sausage Zucchini Boats: If you don’t cook with the extremely versatile zucchini, now is your perfect chance to start! These zucchini boats are stuffed with delicious chicken sausage, onions, garlic, red chili flakes and cumin, then topped with marinara sauce, panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese for the perfect low-cal dinner. Click here for the recipe.
To see more, click next. 7. Skinny Low-Country Gumbo: In this gumbo, delectable shrimp and chicken sausage team up with so many filling vegetables to make this a hearty and healthy southern comfort meal. We love this served on top of brown rice or with a side of corn bread. Surprise your family with a little mix up to your weekly dinner menu. See the full recipe here.
8. Skinny Mac and Alfredo: This crowd pleasing dish has been slimmed down with light Alfredo sauce and cottage cheese. The cottage cheese and mozzarella blend into a delicious sauce that has all the cheesy flavor you’re looking for with less than 350 calories per serving! Click here for the full ingredient list.
9. Tex-Mex Casserole: Your family will love the the bold Tex-Mex flavors in this creamy casserole. It’s made with whole-wheat penne, lean ground beef and a delicious blend of cheese, beans and spices to give you a simple meal with big taste. Click here to see the recipe.
10. Skinny Mexican Tortilla Pizza: For a flavor-packed Mexican-inspired pizza, try this recipe! If you’ve ever had Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza, you know how addicting they can be… and how scary they can be for your waistline. We invented our own Mexican pizzas for all that great taste but WAY less calories and fat. Even the kids will be on board with this pizza-tastic recipe! Click here for the recipe.