We have tons of exercises aimed at all the essential trouble spots the average women worries about. But, it appears we've been neglecting some serious assets. What about your boobs? Can you perk those up without a "procedure"? Turns out there are some fabulous, proactive exercises you can do to tighten up that chest. While fitness can't directly reshape or "perk up" your girls, it can sure tighten the muscles underneath them, giving them a stronger "shelf" to perk up on. Check out our favorite Skinny Mom "boob exercises".
1. Pushups: It's been said time and time again: A pushup is extremely valuable to have in your fitness index. The modifications, challenges and options are endless. Plus, it hits almost every major muscle group and those pesky trouble areas. Click here to see the full instructions.
2. Reverse Fly: If you've got a stability ball and some dumbbells, this is a great workout to tighten your chest! It'll also help with the pesky arm flab you've been trying to cover up! If this is too tricky, you can try it without the weights and decrease your range of motion. Click here for the full details.
3. Kettlebell Renegade Rows: It's amazing how quickly your arms start to burn after doing arm circles for 30 seconds, and the same goes for this move. It may look a little intimidating, but it really does the trick. To read more on the renegades, click here!
4. Shoulder Presses: Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, the way Skinny Mom founder and CEO, Brooke Griffin, demonstrates below. Get more info on the shoulder press here.
5. Tricep Kickbacks: If you hate that bulge of armpit fat that shows in tank tops as much as we do, you'll want to try this move! It'll work your triceps as well as your chest. For full instructions, click here.