This cheat sheet is not magical. You do have to exercise and eat well in order for it to work. With that said, follow this plan for seven days to jumpstart your weight loss or if you just want a nice change of pace. This program is designed for beginner exercisers. If you want to ramp up the workouts, check out our video page here. If you're trying to lose weight, this is a great place to start.
For snacks to get you through the day, check out the 10 Best Foods for Weight Loss for inspiration.
Your Workout: 30 minutes of strength, 20 minutes of cardio
- Strength: Sexy Arm Workout for Beginners [VIDEO], complete three rounds
- Cardio: 20-minute walk (take the dog)
Your Workout: 30 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes of flexibility work
- Cardio: 20-Minute Beginner Tabata Workout [VIDEO]
- Stretching: Work the posterior chain with these stretches: Cat and Cow stretches with Deep Squat Stand
- Breakfast: Granola with plain Greek yogurt and berries
- Lunch: Quinoa Mexi-Lime Salad (248 calories) (pictured below)
- Dinner: Zesty Italian Meatball Wrap
Your Workout: 30 minutes strength
- Strength: 30/20/10 Legs and Booty Workout [VIDEO]
- Breakfast: Vanilla Cinnamon Protein Pancakes (311 calories per 3 pancakes) (power up!)
- Lunch: Skinny Chicken Salad (396 calories)
- Dinner: Skinny Vegetarian Mexican Chili (254 calories) (pictured below)
Your Workout: 30 minutes cardio, 20 minutes strength
Your Workout: 10 minutes strength, 30 minutes cardio
- Strength: Pooch Buster Workout [VIDEO]
- Cardio: 20-Minute Beginner Tabata Workout [VIDEO], 10-minute cool down walk
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Breakfast Pudding via Chocolate Covered Katie
- Lunch: Clean Eating Chicken Chipotle Bowl (279 calories, pictured below)
- Dinner: Pasta Pizza Casserole (274 per cup)
Your Workout: 30 minutes cardio, 10 minutes stretching
SUNDAY Your Workout: Rest!
- Breakfast: Skinny Banana French Toast Bake (259 calories per serving, pictured below) Because it's Sunday!
- Lunch: Open Face Classic Tuna Melt (234 calories)
- Dinner: Skinny Taco Salad (337 calories)
Is losing too much weight too quickly dangerous? Find out in the video below: