Swimsuit season is fast approaching. Are you ready? Swimsuits for moms are hard to come by, but we've found over 50 hot mama swimsuits perfect for every mom's body so you can rock swim lessons this year. Browse our body type categories to see what option... suits you. (Sorry, we had to.)
If you've got the curves, why not rock them? We love a tasteful suit that flaunts what you got while still being appropriate for the family swim club. With these suits, you can extenuate your favorite features and conceal the rest.
1. 'Spot On Yes' Halter One-Piece Swimsuit: This suit will instantly make you sleek and slim. It hugs your body in the right way and shows off your best features. (via Nordstrom)
2. 'Pin Point' Polka Dot One-Piece Suit: This is a snug suit, so for a comfy fit, order a size up. Regardless, this suit will have you looking great when you hit the pool with the kids! (via Nordstrom)
3. 'Enchantment' Bandeau Swimdress: Ruching on this swimsuit is a great way to slim your torso. This ruffled skirt adds a flirty flair and a feminine twist. (via Nordstrom)
4. Bathing Beauty One-Piece: This swimsuit is a great fit for any curvy lady! It flatters your body and has great tummy control to help you look and feel like a sunbathing beauty. (via ModCloth)
5. La Blanca Island Goddess Bandeau One-Piece: This beautiful blue suit looks great on any woman. It's functional enough for a day at the pool with the kids and perfect to fit your curves. (via Dillard's)
6. 'Lisa-Papillon' One-Piece Swimsuit: This swimsuit has beautiful draping of water-colored panels. This swimsuit does a great job of concealing your tummy and accentuating your curves. (via Nordstrom)
7. Brite Side Escape One-Piece: We love this suit. Black is always flattering, but it has a fun pop of color to help you look fab. (via Nordstrom)
8. Cabana Solids Faux Tankini One-Piece: This is a fun and fresh one-piece that looks like a tankini. It comes in a variety of colors and has a great chest support. It's also a good way to show off your curves but not your stomach! (via Swim Spot)
9. Pearl Convertible One-Piece: Rock your curves and feel your best in this suit. It highlights your best features but remains appropriate for a family pool. (via Nordstrom)
10. 'To Dye For' One-Piece: With kaleidoscopic patterns and colors, you can make a statement this summer! The flattering build makes your curves look great and the small side cutouts keep it extra fresh and young! (via Nordstrom)
11. Miracle Suit Block Party Sanibel: Simple and stylish, this suit is great for a mom with curves. The Miracle Suit is designed to flatten and shape your body to help your curves look their best. (via Dillard's)
>> Read more: 10 Tummy-Tightening Foods
For more swimsuit styles, check out the next page!
Whether you're swimming for fitness or just want to keep up with the kids, no mom wants a swimsuit malfunction when a toddler's flying hands are looking for a handhold. Try out these sporty swimsuits that allow you to Marco Polo with the best of them.
12. 'Fiona' Underwire One-Piece: We love a sporty swimsuit, and this one has athleticism and style all in one. Plus, who doesn't love basic blacks? (via Nordstrom)
13. Zella High-Neck One-Piece: This high-necked suit is a great option for a smaller chested woman. It's fun, functional and great for days spent at the pool. (via Nordstrom)
14. Rip Curl 'GBomb' Sleeveless Wetsuit: This sporty suit is great for any mom who loves to hang with the kids in the ocean! From sand castles to boogie boards, it's a great choice. It also comes in a long sleeve version! (via Nordstrom)
15. Pick-Me-Sup One-Piece Suit: This bold and funky one-piece is great for the beach! If you love water sports or just need a little more coverage from the sun, this sporty suit is the right pick for you. (via ModCloth)
16. Splash Me If You Can Rash Guard: Hit the waves then hit the sand volleyball court in this suit! It's stylish and versatile, just what every sporty mom needs. (via ModCloth)
17. Gradient Slimming One-Piece: Not only is this a fun and sporty suit, but it's also flattering! The style, colors and shape complement your body. It's a great suit for playing in the pool with the kids. (via Venus)
>> Work: At-Home HIIT Workout For Busy Women
18. Venus Razor One-Piece: This suit has an open back, but we love it for the white sides, which give your torso a slim and flattering look. It's a simple-structured suit that allows you to swim for fun or fitness. (via Venus)
19. JAG Striped Side-Tie Swimdress: We love a swimdress for the extra booty coverage, but this suit still offers a sporty flair with a healthy dose of feminine! (via Macy's)
20. Ballerina One-Piece Suit: This is a great suit if you are looking for something more simple. It contours with your body and flatters your figure with a sporty and chic look. (via Everything But Water)
21. Spectra Brand-It Square Neck One-Piece: The square neckline gives this fun suit an athletic feel. It's sturdy and flatting. It controls the tummy and gives your middle a great figure. (via Dillard's)
22. Classic Stripe Soft Cup Tankini: Whether you're hitting the pool or the beach, this sporty swimsuit is perfect! You can feel comfortable all day long in the functional yet stylish suit. (via Swim Spot)
Looking for a slimming suit? We've got plenty on page three!
If you're a bit nervous to shed your winter clothes and step into the sunny spotlight, you may want a slimming suit. With the right materials and cuts, these modest swimsuits will help you feel confident when sitting poolside.
23. 'Swan Lake' Swimdress: This swimdress has a great ruche on the front and back, which helps to smooth and slim your midsection. We love basic blacks for the classic look and the skirt to help give you coverage. (via Nordstrom)
24. Miraclesuit Crisscross Underwire One-Piece: This swimsuit is perfect for just about any woman. The crisscrossing gives you a slimming and defined figure while the underwire gives you the support you need. Plus, everyone looks good in black! (via Nordstrom)
25. 'Gilt Trip' One-Piece Halter Swimsuit: This feminine suit drapes your body and helps to create a defined waist. (via Nordstrom)
>> Read more: 23 Best Moves for Beach-Ready Legs
26. Blouson Tankini Top: Tummy troubles? This suit is perfect for covering up your tricky midsection and its bold print will add tons of sass! (via Venus)
27. Slenderizing Tankini Top: This tankini top will flatter and flatten your midsection. It's great for tummy control and the black side panels will give you a slimmed appearance. It's stylish, slimming and has a little sex appeal on top. (via Venus)
28. Slimming Draped One-Piece: This suit is stylish and elegant, great for poolside parties, beach trips with your girlfriends, or any pool day that has you feeling a little fancy. The draping of the top flatters your toros and will give you a slim appearance. The suit is built to hold you in, with extra tummy control. (via Venus)
29. Paisley-Print Halter Swimdress: The swimdress gives you a feminine look while covering up your bottom and upper thighs. It's a flattering halter with a supportive bust that lets you enjoy your day at the pool. (via Macy's)
30. Swim Solutions Tummy-Control One-Piece: This suit is perfect for reigning in the tricky midsection. If the muffin top or lower belly pooch isn't gone before summer starts, this suit is a great way to feel confident in the sun! It also comes in three different color options. (via Macy's)
31. Shiraz One-Piece Plunge Halter: With a v-neck halter, you can have fun in this flirty, patterned one-piece without feeling self- conscious about your stomach. Why? The red panels with the midsection stripe gives your waist a defined and flattering look. Be cautious though, this suit isn't for large chested women. (via Everything But Water)
>> Work: 7 Moves to Lift the Girls
32. Argento One-Piece Bandeau: Basic black meets an elegant pattern in this flattering suit. The black sides give your middle a slim look. With optional straps, you can hit the water or get a tan in this belly budge-reducing suit. (via Everything But Water)
33. Woodstock Katrina One-Piece: Fashionable and fun, this beautiful suit will make your figure shine. We love the cinched waist and fun, keyhole neckline to direct the eye. You'll feel fabulous when you and the kids get to the neighborhood pool this summer. (via Dillard's)
Trouble spots you need to hide? We can help! Check out page four.
TROUBLE SPOT CONCEALERS
From muffin tops to armpit overflow, there are always spots on our bodies that we'd rather not show off to the entire beach. Regardless of your trouble spot, there's a suit that lets you conceal and feel comfortable.
34. 'Taylor' Racerback Tankini Top: With a supportive underwire top and a flattering V neckline, this tankini top is a great choice. It flatters your figure and has a sporty racerback. (via Nordstrom)
35. Seafolly 'Boyleg' One-Piece Swimsuit: If you aren't a huge fan of showing off your booty, give this suit a try! It does a great job of covering and still gives you a comfortable and slimming appearance. You won't need to worry about this swimsuit riding up! (via Nordstrom)
36. Blouson Bandini Top: This loose-fitting top is a great choice for any mom. It's got a stylish and flattering shape that's great for covering up a troublesome midsection. (via Nordstrom)
37. La Blanca Skirted Hipster Bikini Bottoms: Bikini for moms? Yes, please! If you love to mix and match, consider these bottoms. They're a great way to cover your thighs if you aren't ready to strut them around the pool yet. (via Nordstrom)
38. Profile by Gottex Ruched Swimdress: This flattering swimdress is perfect for tummy control. It's built to flatter and you'll love the way you feel when you wade through the shallow end with the kids. (via Nordstrom)
39. ASOS Curve Swim Skirt: Add this with a bikini or tankini top. It's a great choice if you want to cover up your booty, thighs and/or midsection. Plus, it's super cute! (via ASOS)
40. Wicker Palm Print Cupped Peplum Swimsuit: A peplum style is a great fashion trend for all body types. It's fun and flattering. Put it on a swimsuit with a cute print and you'll be the center of attention — in a good way! (via ASOS)
41. Set the Serene: If you want a two-piece but don't want to worry about muffin top spillover, this is a great suit. High waists are all the range, and this great color and pattern combo will have you looking amazing this summer. (via ModCloth)
42. Glam in the Sand Swimsuit: This tankini is a good way to show off your style and not your muffin top! It conceals your midsection but still allows you a comfortable and flattering option! (via ModCloth)
43. Aqua Station Swimsuit Bottom: If you're a mix and match kinda momma, then consider buying these bottoms. They are high-waisted to help hold everything in. Great for romping around the pool with kids! (via ModCloth)
>> Challenge Yourself: The Skinny Mom 30-Day Squat Challenge
44. Crochet Flyaway Swimdress: This swimdress has a sheer overlay that gives your body a little extra coverage. Not only does it conceal your middle, but also your booty! If you want a fun suit that doesn't show your trouble spots, this is a great option. (via Macy's)
Looking for a more conservative suit? Or maybe something with just a little more coverage? The next page has what you need!
If you feel more comfortable with a little more fabric, then these full coverage swimsuits are a good choice for you. From top to bottom, you'll find a suit that covers what you need.
45. 'Yvonne Halter One-Piece: This swimsuit does a nice job of giving you some extra coverage on the bottom. It's got a sexy neckline but the best part about it is the slimming style. (via Nordstrom)
46. Long Tankini Top: This long tankini covers cleavage and booty in a fashionable and tasteful way. You can accessorize this suit for vacation day at the beach or dress it down and hit the pool. (via Venus)
47. Flowing Tankini Top: Fun and flirty, this swimsuit is cute and covering! It's a great swimsuit for any mom's body type. (via Venus)
48. ASOS Curve Swimdress: This swimdress is perfect for a mom who wants to stay covered. It is a flattering suit that doesn't hug. It's fun, flirty but totally pool-appropriate. (via ASOS)
49. Siren Tankini in Blue: This is a covering tankini combo that allows you to wear a bold and beautiful color without making too many statements. If you don't like to show off too much skin, then check out this suit. (via Venus)
50. Becca ETC Lace-Yolk Swimdress: This one-piece has a high neckline to keep you covered and still comes further down to conceal the booty and upper thighs. Plus, it has a fun detailing to keep you from feeling too matronly. (via Macy's)
51. Miraclesuit One-Piece Swimdress: This dress is a really fun way to hit the pool! The black color and material is already slimming, and the crisscrossing fabric really defines and shapes your body. (via Everything But Water)
52. Marais One-Piece Swimdress: With a knotted v-neck and flowing torso, this dress offers you a flattering shape without hugging your body. It covers your booty and stomach flawlessly! (via Everything But Water)
53. Pretty Woman Mesh Overlay Swimdress: This dress covers more than your typical swimsuit does, but does it in a flirty and feminine way. You'll love how you feel when you slip into the covering suit! (via Dillard's)
54. Jantzen Monotone Floral High-Neck One-Piece: This high-necked swimsuit is great if you don't feel comfortable showing off your bust at the pool. It's especially handy for moms with little ones who will grab onto anything they can find while learning to swim — no wardrobe malfunctions here! (via Dillard's)
55. Alex Marie Dot-Print: This swimdress cinches just under the bust, which means it won't hug your middle. It's loose, feminine and does a great job of covering up. (via Dillard's)
56. Nautica Swim Classic Stripe X-Back: Who said a swimdress had to be matronly? We love the nautical look and feminine aspects this suit brings you, while still flattering your body. (via Dillard's)