Have you ever had that moment where your arm is still waving good bye, but you aren't moving your hand anymore? Don't worry, we've all felt that arm jiggle at some point or another. To cut the flab from your upper arm area, try adding these six exercises to your upper body or total body routine. Trust us, you'll feel those areas tighten up quicker than you think! Prepare to get rid of your bat wings!
1. Arm Circles: Stand shoulder width apart and raise your arms up and out to your sides. When you have them at shoulder height, begin to draw circles with your fingertips. Start rotating your arms clockwise. Keep the circles tight and precise. Do this for about 30 seconds and then switch the rotation to counterclockwise for another 30 seconds. Keep these intervals up and you are sure to feel the burn in a few minutes, effectively one of the best bat wing exercises out there! Click here for more info.
2. Tricep Dips: Sit on the ground and place your hands, fingers facing forward, next to your thighs. Walk your feet out in front of you and try to extend your legs. Push up through your heels and arms, shooting your hips towards the ceiling. Inhale, bend your arms, and lower your butt. Keep your elbows in, do not allow them to point to the sides. Stop when your elbows are bent at 90-degree angles. Exhale and push yourself back up, straightening your arms. Repeat as many times as you can for 60 seconds. Click here for more info!
3. Pyramid Pulse: You can sit on the ground for this move or challenge your balance on a stability ball. Clasp your hands together so that your elbows are touching, raise them to 90 degrees and begin to pulse upward. Don't let your arms dip below the 90 degree point and don't slouch. Keep that tummy tucked in and your back elongated. Add a weight in between your elbows for another degree of difficulty. Click here for more info!
4. Horizontal In-and-Outs: This powerful bicep move will tighten the muscles in your arm, plus the burn as you lift the weights is oh-so-satisfying. Check out the move in our fitness index here!
5. Standing Dumbbell Upright Rows: This move will target your biceps and triceps, which is exactly how you get rid of bat wings. Kill the flab with this awesome workout, and increase the weight as needed. Check out this move here!
6. Dumbbell Floor Press: You'll feel like a pro when you whip this workout out of your arsenal of moves! Feel the burn in your chest and triceps as you kill the arm jiggle. You'll love how sore you are tomorrow! Check out the move here.