We all aspire to having toned arms. We're here to tell you that it's possible, and that sexy arms don't just belong to models—they belong to moms! Check out these 5 arm workout routines and incorporate them into your fitness routine. You'll feel sore afterwards, but that just means you're making progress.
1. Buh-Bye Bat Wings: Exercises to Cut Upper Back Fat: Bat wings will soon be a thing of the past when you're through with this routine! Click here to see the video, or watch it below.
2. A Shapely Shoulder Workout For Summer: This arm and shoulder workout from Bodybuilding.com shows how to tone your upper body so you can rock tanks and dresses with confidence! Check it out here.
3. 9 Bicep-Sculpting Moves: Don't forget about your biceps! Get long, lean arms with this workout.
4. 5 Moves For Toned Triceps: If you haven't done many triceps exercises before, this workout might be difficult in the beginning, but that just means you'll see results quickly! Check it out here.
5. 12 Ways to Work Your Arms: The best part of this workout? You can every exercise at home! Check out the video from Self below to see the moves.