There are some life lessons you're never too old to learn (or re-learn), but it never hurts to start early! Next time you and your kiddos need a laugh, teach them these funny life lessons they won't learn in school.
1. Don't worry about what other people think; they don't do it very often. (aka be yourself!)
2. Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. (Just kidding!)
3. If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way Mom told you to in the first place.
4. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
5. Some days you're the pigeon; some days you're the statue.
6. Boys are from Earth. Girls are from Earth. Deal with it.
7. Never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she’s pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
8. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
9. Your Mom loves you anyway.
>> Read more: 14 Lessons Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter