For the runner, yogi, or exercise queen who seems to have everything, what do you buy for birthdays, holidays or "just because" days? If you're stuck on finding the perfect present for a special occasion, check out some of our favorites for the fitness lover in your life. Go ahead and splurge on a few things for yourself, too. (We won't tell!)
1. Gaiam Everything Fits Gym Bag: For the woman who has everything, give her something to store all those goodies! This gym bag has interior and exterior pockets to hold lots of fitness gear and even has a vented pocket for sweaty clothes or shoes. It also has adjustable straps at the bottom to hold a yoga mat. Check it out here.
2. Brooks Ghost Midweight 2 Pack: DriLayer® yarn and mesh zones in these foot huggers keep you from feeling sweaty by adding increased ventilation. The Achilles tab keeps socks from slipping during intense workouts and the cushioning on the bottom feels like you're walking on the clouds. Click here to buy them! Looking to up your budget? These socks pair perfectly with Brooks Ghost 8 running shoes.
3. Toesox Namaste Yoga Socks: Made with organic cotton, these soft socks make any barre, yoga or pilates workout better. They are lined with non-slip grips and have cutouts and a half-toe design to ensure that the wearer hits every pose perfectly. Think your friend would love them? Buy them here!
4. Misfit Shine Activity and Sleep Tracker: Even if your fitness lover already owns an activity or sleep tracker, surprise her with a Misfit Shine. This small, simple tracker has all the features of other popular trackers with one big difference: no need to recharge. This band uses a replaceable coin cell battery so you don't have to plug up and lose valuable data tracking. Learn more about Misfit Shine and other trackers here.
5. Alex and Ani "It's Not a Sprint" Bangle: Everyone needs a little wearable motivation, so why not gift this stylish reminder that "it's not a sprint, it's a marathon." This expandable bangle is great for runners, but it's also an inspirational accessory for those who need to be reminded to slow down and enjoy life, one day at a time. Start your friend's Alex and Ani collection here.
6. Zoe and Piper Necklaces Lotus Flower Necklace: For your yogi, give this sweet bronze lotus flower charm and chain. Fitness junkies often have all the workout gear they need, so this is a great street style accessory that can still look cool in the studio. Buy this bling here!
7. Sweatybands 2-Pack: Fight flyaways with these stylish, non-slip headbands, perfect to gift to your workout buddy or trainer as a "just because" treat. These bands come in cool colors, patterns and styles, and even sparkle with glitter designs. Be twice as nice and buy this 2-pack!
8. Define Bottle Sport Flip Top: Kick up your friend's water game by buying this Define bottle with sport flip top and lanyard wrist strap. This sleek bottle has a bottom compartment for fruit to create perfectly infused water and is perfect for hitting the gym or studio. Check it out here!
9. Aveda Topical Analgesic: This may not be the most stylish gift, but your health buff will thank you for it. This active composition™ topical analgesic is made with wintergreen oil and menthol, soothing tired, sore muscles with a combination of cooling and heating sensations. Click here to buy a bottle (or two).
10. JadeYoga Harmony Yoga Mat: Yogis can never have too many mats, so grab this Jade Harmony for your favorite girl. It's 3/16” thick, providing perfect traction and cushion on hard surfaces, and it comes in 12 fun colors. For a personalized touch, get it monogrammed! (Then you won't be tempted to keep it for yourself!) Learn more about this mat here.
11. FMS Yoga Mat Sling: Your yoga pal may already have a mat, so get her a mat strap to hold it together and carry easily from the studio to the street. This Lululemon sling is adjustable to fit any mat size and is a stylish way to pack yoga essentials. Buy it here!
12. Zella "All Day" Pullover: Also perfect for the studio to street look is this pullover by Zella. Available in black or purple midnight, this top pairs well with funky printed leggings or sleek yoga pants. It has ergonomic flatlock seams to slim your figure and feel light and soft on the skin! Check out both colors here.
13. Onzie Track Legging Black Mesh: Having stylish workout gear motivates fitness lovers so these mesh-cutout track leggings are a must-buy for your fit friend. They may be black but these pants are definitely bold, and the recipient will be sure to thank you. Check them out for yourself here.
>> Read more: Fitness Fashion for the Bold and Daring
14. Gift a class: Even for the gym regular, workout classes can be expensive. So instead of gifting your fitness lover with apparel or accessories, buy them a class pass to their favorite session or for a new workout. Your friend may be dying to try Pure Barre, so why not let her? (Or better yet, go with her!)
15. The Quotable Runner: All runners could use some motivation. With messages from Shakespeare to famous runners, this book, "The Quotable Runner: Great Moments of Wisdom, Inspiration, Wrongheadedness, and Humor" shares valuable advice on reaching goals in running and in life. Read an excerpt for yourself.
16. Surefoot Foot Rubs: This may look more like a toddler's toy, but this ball uses acupressure points to stimulate the feet, hands and body to soothe sore muscles or alleviate tension. With this useful gadget, your fitness lover will never beg you for a massage again! Click here to learn more.
17. Send a subscription box: In true grab bag fashion, surprise your fit friend with a monthly subscription box like those from Yogi Surprise or Runnerbox. You'll be just as curious to see what's inside as she is, but you'll never be disappointed as they supply some of the most loved fitness products on the market.
18. JBL Inspire® 200 Headphones: Music motivates, so your friend can't get stuck on a run with static sound of earbuds that slide out with every stride. These JBL headphones are sweat-proof and designed to fit directly in the ears and stay there during even the most intense workouts, blasting your workout playlist in full force. Gift them by clicking here.
19. Sunnydaze Hanging Hammock Swing: Many fitness lovers feel most comfortable outdoors, whether they are working out or just relaxing. Help your friend wind down with this hammock swing made of soft, durable cotton and polyester, perfect for hanging around on the weekends. Chill out and click here to learn more.
20. FitDeck Postnatal Fitness Cards: Daily workouts can get a bit monotonous and boring, but these exercise playing cards make things exciting! With decks catering to pre- or postnatal women, playground or baby stroller workouts, these cards describe full moves you can do with no equipment necessary. Help your friend switch up her workout with these cards!
21. Tile Item Finder: Fitness lovers seem to be constantly on the go, which means they may misplace things quite often. Help them solve this problem with Tile, a chip and accompanying app that allows you to locate your lost items like wallets, gym bags or car keys quickly and get back to business. Click here to help your friend find her keys before they've even gone missing!
22. Gaiam Balance Disk: Sitting all day can have negative effects on the body and can counteract all the hard work we do to stay fit. Instead of wasting away on a boring office chair, gift this balance disk to turn any chair into a balance and stability exercise, working the core of your body all day. Get started by clicking here!