If you're the queen of multitasking, you're going to love these compound exercises! Compound exercises work multiple muscle groups at once, so your body is working harder and burning more calories than if you were working just one muscle group. The following exercises will work your glutes, quads and hamstrings for long, lean legs and a tight booty. Let's get ready to sweat!
1. Booty Lift Plank: The booty lift plank will work your butt and your thighs! And as an added bonus, your abs will get a workout too. Click here to check it out!
2. Kickback Pulse: Grab a resistance band and get ready to feel the burn in your thighs and buns. Get more info here!
3. Tip Toe Squats: This exercises forces your calves and booty to support your bodyweight. Chiseled calves, here you come! Check it out by clicking here.
4. Butterfly Bridge: For buns of steel, you're going to want to incorporate this exercise into your workout routine. This move will also tighten those thighs! Here's how to do it.
5. Booty Rainbow: Who said life isn't all flowers and rainbows? This rainbow's proverbial pot of gold is your tight booty! Here's how to do it.
6. Squat Step with Resistance Band: Break out that resistance band again! This time, you're going to squat and step rather than pulse, like you did in the kickback pulse above. Learn more here.
7. Fire Hydrant: Embrace your inner canine for this booty and thigh sculpting exercise! Click here to see the move.