This circuit training workout will work your entire body, and the best part about it is that you can do it anywhere without any equipment! That being said, these bodyweight moves lend themselves easily to a dumbbell here or a kettlebell there, so if you're working out at home and happen to have a weight, feel free to incorporate it into these exercises for an added challenge.
How it works: You'll complete each exercise for the allotted number of reps (noted below), then immediately move onto the next exercise with no rest in between. When you've made it all the way to the fifth exercise, that's one set. After resting for 2-3 minutes, repeat the entire set three more times for a total of four sets. Don't forget to stretch after! Good luck.
1. Squat and Lift | 10 reps: You'll work your glutes and quads with this squat, and you'll even feel it in your abs! Click here to see how to do the move.
2. Inch Worm | 10 reps: This whole-body workout tests your core and upper body strength mostly. Make sure to keep those legs straight as you inch your way back up! Here are instructions for the inch worm exercise.
3. Reverse Lunge | 10 reps: Feel the burn in your quads and glutes! Here's how to do the move.
4. Russian Twist | 15 reps: Get ready for ripped abs and obliques! It's important to keep your spine neutral for this exercise. Here's how to do it.
5. Pushup | 15 reps: This classic exercise will test your entire body! Keep pushing even when you feel like you can't anymore. Here's how to do a pushup.
That's it! Share your experience with this workout in the comment section below! Happy sweating!