If you're a parent, you have your fair share of shortcuts/tricks/hacks/whatever you want to call the things that help life go a little more smoothly. Chances are you'll take anything you can get! Check out these ingenious parenting hacks from BuzzFeed below.
1. Stick a command hook on the back of a high chair to hang bibs. Never frantically search for a bib again! According to Pinterest, this was the most pinned parent hack of 2015.
2. Use the envelope folds on a onesie for their intended purpose — to allow you to pull a onesie DOWN off your poopy baby instead of over their head and making a huge mess. This is way better than getting poop in your baby’s hair, don’t you think? See a video demonstrating this hack here.
3. Stick a cupcake liner on a popsicle stick to keep it from dripping everywhere. This classic hack would definitely be a first-ballot inductee into the Parenting Hack Hall of Fame (if there were such a thing).
4. Put a marshmallow at the bottom of an ice cream cone to stop it from dripping. You’ll love the lack of a mess; your kids will love the marshmallow.
>> Recipe: 4-Ingredient Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
5. Cut a sticker down the middle, then put one half inside each of your kid’s shoes. This way they’ll always know which shoe goes on which foot. This popular parenting hack will definitely help you get out the door faster.
6. Keep your candy safe from your kids by stashing it inside a healthy snack’s empty packaging. Sorry, kids.
7. If your toddler won’t stop taking off their diaper, try putting their onesie on backward. You’ll need to cut off the onesie’s footies, of course.
8. Wash baby socks together in a laundry bag so you never lose another one again. Where do all of those socks disappear to?
9. Make keeping track of your kid’s dosages easy by writing a chart on the side of the medicine bottle.
10. Raise the triangles on the sides of a juice box to make it easier for little kids to lift.
11. If your kid is afraid of monsters at night, make some “monster spray” to spray in their room before bed. The spray is really just inexpensive lavender body spray, but it will put your kid’s mind at ease — and make the room smell good!
12. Make cutting pancakes into toddler-sized bites a snap with a pizza cutter. You can use this hack on other food, too, like pizza.
13. Freeze yogurt to make ice pops your kid will love. Dessert doesn’t get any easier than this.
14. Find out if your baby is wet or poopy — without opening their diaper — by checking their diaper’s color line. Most diapers have a yellow line in the front that turns blue when your baby is wet.
15. To cut your baby’s nails without the stress, wait until they’ve been asleep for 20 minutes. Your baby will be in a deep sleep, and you’ll be able to trim their nails without any squirming.
16. Stop a public restroom flush sensor from suddenly flushing and scaring your kid by covering it with toilet paper or a Post-it note.
To see the rest of the 35 parenting hacks, click here for the original story from BuzzFeed!