Game of Thrones badass Daenerys Targaryen has been one of my favorite characters since the very first season. She is mentally strong as an ox and does not back down in the face of pressure — just like actress and Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive Emilia Clarke who plays Daenerys Targaryen in the series. The next time those final reps or that last mile feels impossible, channel your inner Khaleesi. It's weird, but it works.
1. When you complete your first mile and start to hit your stride.
2. When you've been waiting in line for a piece of equipment and a rude human tries to cut ahead of you.
3. When a friend makes fun of the SoulCycle "tribe."
4. When someone at the gym tries to hit on you and messes with your workout flow.
5. When you don't want to go to yoga (but know that you should).
To see even more reasons to rely on Daenerys for fitspo, click here to see the original article from Popsugar!