What's the best kind of workout? The one you can do without having to get up off the floor, of course! This Pilates-inspired mat workout is full of exercises that will strengthen and tone your belly. Grab a mat, a Pilates ring, a kettlebell and some water!
2. Lying Ring Pass: Not only will this exercise work your core, but your upper body will get a workout too! Here's how to do it.
3. V-Sit Hold: If you’ve ever held a V-sit, then you know how challenging it is for your core. But if you place a power ring between your feet and hold the V-sit, your inner thighs are going to be working just as hard as those abs! Here's how to do it!
4. Pilates Hundreds: This exercise will test your core to the max. Use your core to stabilize your body, and really focus on using your ab muscles rather than your back muscles. Click here to learn how to do it!
5. Weighted Pilates Sit-Up: This is another way to take the Pilates sit-up to the next level. Grab a kettlebell or dumbbell and test your strength! Here's how to do it.
6. Side Crunch: The side crunch targets your obliques for a burn you won't believe! Click here to see how to do it.