Lunch is what keeps us going for that second half of the work day. Here are 30 healthy lunch recipes to try for 30 days that give you the nutrients you need to boost your energy and keep your brain focused.
1. Shrimp Caesar Salad: Light and delicious, this salad is perfect to satisfy your taste buds during a long day at work! Click here for the recipe and instructions.
2. Skinny Pizza Wrap: Craving pizza? Instead of picking up the phone for a pizza delivery, try out this pizza wrap that is quick and easy to make!
3. Simple Egg Salad: You can never go wrong with egg salad; try this recipe plain or on a piece of whole-wheat bread.
4. Roasted Vegetable Pita Sandwich: If you're a fan of pita bread, this recipe is the one for you. This pita sandwich contains feta, roasted veggies, and tzatziki sauce, yum!
>> Read more: 10 No-Heat Lunches to Take to Work
5. Mayo-Free Avocado Chicken Salad: Gluten and dairy-free, this salad is tasty and satisfying even without the mayo! Click here for the recipe and instructions.
6. The Ultimate Pizza Quesadilla: Any recipe with the word "pizza" in the title must be worth taking a look at. Try out this ultimate pizza quesadilla that's under 330 calories!
7. Kiwi Banana Protein Smoothie: If you're need of something easy and on-the-go, try out this kiwi banana protein smoothie. It's nutritious and filling!
8. Creamy Mac and Alfredo: Interested in trying a healthier version of pasta with alfredo sauce? Check out this mac and alfredo recipe that's under 300 calories per serving.
9. Skinny French Onion Soup: If you're in the mood for soup, try out this skinny French onion soup recipe! Delicious and under 300 calories per serving.
10. Skinny Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich: This grilled cheese recipe is unlike any other grilled cheese. Add these caprese ingredients and it will send your taste buds soaring!
11. Easy Shrimp Quinoa Bowl: Quinoa is always a go-to if you're unsure of what to eat for lunch. Add shrimp to your quinoa and enjoy! Click here for the recipe and instructions.
>> Read more: 26 Quinoa Salads to Look Forward to for Lunch
12. Skinny Avocado Tuna Salad: This avocado tuna salad contains healthy fats and protein. It's light and easy to make; click here for the recipe!
13. Skinny Fruit Salad: Refreshing for those hot and sunny days, this fruit salad is healthy and colorful. Click here for the recipe and instructions!
14. Skinny Black Bean and Corn Quesadilla: In the mood for some Mexican food? Check out this black bean and corn quesadilla for under 300 calories.
15. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: This recipe may take a little longer to make than other recipes, but it's worth it! Check out this pulled pork recipe by clicking here.
16. Chipotle Chicken Bowl: Clean up your eating with this chipotle chicken bowl recipe! Click here for the recipe and instructions.
17. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich: Are you a fan of Chick-Fil-A but trying to avoid fast food? Try out this copycat recipe of the famous Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich!
>> Read more: Copycat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets Recipe
18. Skinny Lobster Roll: Just under 200 calories, this recipe contains fresh ingredients and will satisfy your craving for seafood. Try out this skinny lobster roll!
19. Greek Quesadilla: Only 310 calories per serving, this Greek quesadilla recipe is unique and tasty for anyone looking for a quesadilla that will melt in your mouth.
20. Skinny PB & Banana Protein Wrap: We all know the classic PB&J sandwich. Try switching out the jelly with banana and you'll find a new way to enjoy a PB&J without the J! Click here for the recipe and instructions.
21. Skinny Taco Stuffed Peppers: Ever heard of a taco stuffed pepper? It's basically a taco but instead of a tortilla, use a green pepper! Click here to find out how to make it.
22. Skinny California Roll Wraps: If you enjoy California sushi rolls, then you'll love this California roll wrap recipe. It's under 200 calories and easy to prepare!
23. Healthy Bean and Bulgur Salad: If you're not familiar with bulgur, it's a whole-wheat grain that is naturally high in fiber and low in fat. Give it a try with this recipe!
24. Grilled Cheese with Roasted Broccoli: Add a little something extra to your grilled cheese and turn it into a delicious treat! Click here for the recipe and instructions.
25. Skinny Tortellini and Peppers: This recipe is beautiful to look at and delicious to try; click here to find out how to make this recipe under 400 calories!
26. Chicken Tostadas: This tasty meal only takes about 20 minutes and is full of yummy ingredients! Click here for the recipe and instructions.
27. Southwest Stuffed Squash: Here is a unique recipe to try under 300 calories! Click here to find out how to make southwest stuffed squash.
28. Skinny French Country Salad: Filled with pecans, beets, feta cheese, and more, this recipe is one to try on a warm, sunny afternoon.
29. Green Monster Smoothie: Great for lunch or breakfast, this smoothie is made to get the toxins out of your body — plus, it contains nutrients to keep up your energy throughout the day.
30. Skinny Chicken Fried Rice: In the mood for some Chinese? Try out this skinny chicken fried rice recipe; it should cure your Chinese craving in no time for half the calories of traditional chicken fried rice!
>> Read more: 40 Healthy Dinners Under 400 Calories