Swimsuit season is upon us and feeling confident at the pool is even more important than looking the part. Check out this workout for strong, toned inner thighs that will keep you looking and feeling amazing this summer! Follow the directions for each move, rest for a minute and repeat the entire sequence twice. Don't forget about warming up!
1. Inner Thigh Leg Lift: We're starting off strong with this one! You'll definitely be able to tell it's an inner thigh workout after a couple reps of this move. Do as many as you can for 30 seconds with your left leg, then switch to your right leg for another 30 seconds. Here's how to do it.
2. Side Lunge with Sliding Disk: This move is perfect for strengthening your inner thighs. Hold the squat for 30 seconds with each leg. Click here for specific instructions!
> Noticing our preggo model? Check out Amanda Strong's pregnancy workout here!
3. Side Star Plank: This side plank will test your strength and balance, especially when you lift your leg in the air! Try and do as many of these as you can on each side for 30 seconds each. Here's how!
4. Mountain Climbers with Sliders: Keep your heart rate up with these killer mountain climbers. Bring each up knee into your chest 15 times. Here's how to do them.
5. Flutter Kicks: These isolated kicks test the endurance of your abs as well as your thighs. These might get tough, but don't give up! Stay controlled and do as many as you can for 30 seconds. Here's how.
That's one sequence. Rest for one minute, then repeat the entire sequence. Depending on your fitness level, repeat the sequence once more after resting. Don't forget about your cool down!