Trying to get that six-pack you've always dreamed of? These core exercises will help get you there. Combined with a healthy diet and a healthy dose of cardio, you'll see a slimmer stomach in no time.
1. Plank: You might think that the plank works your arms mostly, but if you're doing it right you should feel it in your core. Click here to learn how to do it.
2. Russian Twist: You'll feel the burn in your obliques with this fat-burning move. To make it easier, rest your legs on the ground. Or to add an extra challenge, add a pair of dumbbells! Click here to see how to do it.
3. Superman: Embrace your inner Clark Kent with this gut-busting move. Check it out here.
4. Bird Dog: This move comes straight from the yoga and Pilates world. It tests your balance, and in turn your core. See step-by-step instructions here!
5. Plank Rows: Use a light dumbbell to really put your abs to the test. Click here to see how to do plank rows.
6. Flutter Kicks: Keep your back straight and pull your abs in nice and tight to do this move properly. Learn more about it here!
7. Plank Up-Downs: It might seem easy, but once you do a few reps your abs will be screaming for relief. Check it out here.
>> Read more: Cardio Killers for a Better Body