Hello lovely womanistas!
I’m heading to the fashion capitol of the world, New York City, today. I’m going to attend my first ever blog conference and I’m SUPER excited about it! In addition to meeting fellow bloggers (I feel like it’s my first day at a new school! EEKs!) I can’t wait to check out a few new manhattan hotspots, catch up with friends, and get inspired by some seriously fabulous fashion!
Here are some things that I’m majorly stoked to do/see/wear while I’m in NYC:
1. My fabulous new Etoile Isabel Marant “MoMo” Jacket has been calling my name since I picked it up at Haven in Franklin, TN. It’s going to get some love in NYC! (I’m trying to ignore the fact that it will be 80 degrees…this jacket needs to be rocked!)
2. I’m hearing great things about this new store, FIVESTORY. It’s located in a townhouse on the upper east side and is supposed to rival Colette in Paris. uber glam. I can’t wait to check it out.
3. Catching up over dinner with one of my best friends, Ali, at cozy West Village bistro Mas (farmhouse). Wine and gossip will be flowing.
4. Cheering on the New York Giants at the NFL season opener with another one of my best friends, Abby. AND I can’t wait to snuggle her gorgeous little cherubic daughter and give her lots of kisses.
5. Meeting and learning from some fabulous and talented bloggers at the International Fashion Bloggers conference! My girl crush, Taylor Sterling from The Glitter Guide, will be there (and yes, I may get starstruck!)
Make sure to follow me on twitter @WomanistaStyle and instagram @Womanista for all of my updates!
xo, the Womanista